Among Us devs have recently announced their roadmap, which will give players a better idea of what to expect moving forward with this celebrated indie title.
Among Us Roadmap
It’s always great to see a developer confident enough in their work to officially unveil their roadmap to their player base, and that’s no different here.
Among Us has taken the gaming world by storm, and with tons of community-created mods, tons of which are featured right here on this site, it’s great to see the developers officially unveil what they have in store for the community as they move forward.
Below, you will find the official roadmap as unveiled by the developers, Innersloth, and you can check out them for yourself right here:
Just a quick update, but as part of the Summer Games Fest, we revealed a roadmap for Among Us’ future.
Here’s what we have planned:
- The next big update will be 15 player support with new colors (including Rose, Gray, Tan, and more), a slight graphics update, mobile controller support, and more. Details on this coming to you sooner than you think…!
Then, in no particular order, here’s what we want to work on:
- A new map – Map 5! Very secret. What’s it gonna be on? Don’t ask me! I’m sworn to secrecy, I’m bad at secrets, and I would like to keep my job.
- Achievements. For anyone who wants to prove they are pros at the game. AKA not me, I’m a very anxious Impostor.
- Account linking between platforms. All your save data and cosmetics, available on your platform of choice.
- New roles and ways to play. VERY SECRET. OR MAYBE I DON’T EVEN KNOW WHAT’S UP.
- Hide n’ Seek mode. Come out come out wherever you areee.
- Visor cosmetics. Even more ways to fix a ship in style! Yes it may block your vision but at least you’ll be fashionable.
- Consoles (Xbox and PlayStation). I get it, you want to know when. I can’t tell you. I’M SORRY. When I can I will!!
- Take a nap at some point, idk, the churn of capitalism is rough
Once we can give you more concrete dates we will, but there’s A LOT to be excited for in the coming months. Keep an eye out this weekend too on our Twitter or via the newsletter… there’s more we have in store for you.
See you soon!
As I said earlier, I think it’s great for a company to have so much faith in their brand and development team that they release their personal roadmap to the public. It’s never necessary but always a welcome addition to any new title with lots of content in the pipeline.
Are you excited about all the new content announced here? And what are you, personally, looking forward to the most? Let us know in the comments below.
For everything else Among Us, keep it right here.